Saturday, December 12, 2009

Handprint Ornaments

So many people saw my pictures of these on Facebook and have since sent messages and text asking me how to make them or what supplies I used. So here here goes:
Supplies: Non shiny Christmas balls
White acrylic paint (I used Americana b/c it was on sale!)
Paint pens to "dress the snowmen"...you can also use Sharpy pens too!

Step one: Paint kiddo hand





Step two: Place kiddo hand on the ornament. This is so much easier with a second person! Quickly remove hand before they have a chance to smear the paint


Step three: Let paint dry and then decorate the snow men!


Very easy and super fun to give!
Who knows you may be getting one from Clayton :)

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Combat Boots said...

Danielle you make me want to have a kid just so I can steal all your cute crafty ideas!! I love it.

Emily said...

WOW LOVE the idea!!!! remind me to steal it next year!!!!

Patty Patterson said...

Those are super cute! Thanks for sharing!