Ok a little summary since the last time I wrote.
1. Mother's day was great. We went to the park and had a nice quiet picnic. Pictures with be posted soon I hope.
2. Jason is working on this crazy LSAT class and will be taking the LSAT on June 8th. There is a program through the Army (FLEP) that will pay for him to go to law school with an additional 4 year commitment (I think). So he will be a lawyer in the Army. He takes this class 3 hours a night and takes all the computer time away from me!
3. Clayton has an ear infection that will not go away! he has had it for a month and is on round 2 of meds. If it is not cleared up by next Tuesday we may be going to an ENT and discussing tubes.
So this is where I have been! Oh but good news....Jason is being promoted to Captain in June...YAY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment